On November 8, the Indian benchmark indices concluded another volatile session on a flat note, with the Nifty gaining 36.80 points or 0.19% to close at 19,443.50. Despite mixed global cues, the market started on a neutral note and maintained a rangebound trajectory throughout the session. Among sectors, all indices, except IT and Bank (which experienced marginal declines), closed positively. Realty, oil & gas, healthcare, and capital goods showed a 1% increase each, while auto, FMCG, and metal saw a 0.5% uptick each.
NIFTY: The index opened 43 points higher at 19,449 and made a high of 19,464 before closing at 19,443. Nifty has formed a Doji kind of candlestick pattern on the daily chart. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 19,480 while immediate support is at 19,400.
BANK NIFTY: The index opened 54 points higher at 43,791 and closed at 43,658. Bank Nifty has formed a bearish candlestick pattern with a lower shadow on the daily chart. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 43,880 while support is at 43,470.
Stocks in Spotlight
▪ HPCL: Stock surged over 7% as wider margins on higher sales volume and falling crude prices helped the company.
▪ Cummins India: Stock rallied over 4% after the company’s net profit increased by 23% to Rs 329.09 crore in the September quarter.
▪ Greenply Industries: Stock gained nearly 4%, extending its rally for second straight session after the company’s consolidated revenue grew 23% on-year in the September quarter.
▪ Most Asia-Pacific markets fell in choppy trading on Wednesday, with South Korea’s benchmark index wiping out more than half the gains made earlier this week.
▪ Oil prices remained under pressure after sliding to their lowest in more than three months in the previous session, slipping further on concerns over waning demand in the United States and China.
▪ Gold fell for third straight session, with markets focusing on Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell’s remarks, while auto-catalyst palladium extended its retreat to a five-year low.
This document has been issued by Liquide Solutions Private Limited for information purposes only and should not be construed as
i) an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities, commodities, currencies or other investments referred to herein; or
ii) an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer for the purchase of any of the baskets of Liquide Solutions; or
iii) investment research or investment advice. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Investors should seek personal and independent advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any of the funds, securities, other investment, or investment strategies that may have been discussed or referred to herein and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized. In no event shall Liquide Life Private Limited and/or its affiliates or any of their directors, trustees, officers and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of information/opinion herein.
With Liquide, you can explore stocks, trade securely in your own broker account, and receive expert-recommended trade setups. Stay updated with real-time tracking, market commentary, and AI-powered insights from LiMo, our intelligent bot. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a newbie, Liquide provides the tools you need to discover your next big investment opportunity. Download the app now from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to revolutionize your investment journey. Don't miss out on the chance to level up your investing game with Liquide.