On November 6, the Indian market continued its upward trend for the third consecutive session. Starting with a gap-up, the indices saw sustained gains throughout the day, and in the final trading hour, Nifty surpassed 19,400. The positive momentum was widespread across sectors, except for PSU Banks, which experienced a 1% decline. All other sectoral indices closed in positive territory, with pharma, capital goods, metal, oil & gas, power, and realty each gaining 1%.
NIFTY: The index opened 115 points higher at 19,345 and made a high of 19,423 before closing at 19,411. Nifty has formed a bullish candlestick pattern with minor upper & lower shadows on the daily chart. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 19,480 while immediate support is at 19,350.
BANK NIFTY: The index opened 309 points higher at 43,627 and closed at 43,619. Bank Nifty formed a Doji candlestick pattern on the daily chart for the fourth straight session. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 43,830 while support is at 43,400.
Stocks in Spotlight
▪ EIH: Stock surged over 5% after the company’s consolidated revenue surged 32.5% to Rs 552 crore, whereas consolidated net profit zoomed over four-fold to Rs 94 crore in the September-ended quarter.
▪ IEX: Stock gained over 4% after the company's total electricity volume registered an on-year rise of 21%.
▪ Aarti Industries: Stock surged over 10% as investors cheered the management's positive commentary and improved sequential performance, overlooking a disappointing September quarter.
▪ South Korea stocks surged on Monday after the country re-imposed a ban on short selling, while most Asia-Pacific markets cheered a soft US jobs report that helped reduce interest rate expectations.
▪ Oil prices climbed, after top exporters Saudi Arabia and Russia reaffirmed their commitment to extra voluntary oil supply cuts until the end of the year.
▪ Gold prices slipped after a slight uptick in US bond yields and ahead of a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell later this week for more clarity on the interest rate outlook.
This document has been issued by Liquide Solutions Private Limited for information purposes only and should not be construed as
i) an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities, commodities, currencies or other investments referred to herein; or
ii) an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer for the purchase of any of the baskets of Liquide Solutions; or
iii) investment research or investment advice. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Investors should seek personal and independent advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any of the funds, securities, other investment, or investment strategies that may have been discussed or referred to herein and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized. In no event shall Liquide Life Private Limited and/or its affiliates or any of their directors, trustees, officers and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of information/opinion herein.
With Liquide, you can explore stocks, trade securely in your own broker account, and receive expert-recommended trade setups. Stay updated with real-time tracking, market commentary, and AI-powered insights from LiMo, our intelligent bot. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a newbie, Liquide provides the tools you need to discover your next big investment opportunity. Download the app now from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to revolutionize your investment journey. Don't miss out on the chance to level up your investing game with Liquide.