On September 26, the Indian benchmark indices experienced a lackluster trading day, ultimately closing with little change. Throughout the session, market activity remained subdued, largely influenced by negative cues from Asian and European markets. Despite a modest opening, the indices struggled to gain momentum. It was during the afternoon session that selling pressure pushed the Nifty index below the 19,650 mark. However, it did manage to recover some of its losses and ended the day with minimal change amidst mixed global signals.
NIFTY: The index opened flat at 19,682 and made a high of 19,699 before closing at 19,664. Nifty has formed a bearish candlestick pattern with minor upper and lower shadows, which resembles an Inside Bar kind of pattern on the daily chart. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 19,800 while immediate support is at 19,600.
BANK NIFTY: The index opened 44 points lower at 44,722 and closed at 44,624. Bank Nifty has formed an Inside Bar pattern on the daily timeframe. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 45,000 while support is at 44,500.
Stocks in Spotlight
▪ Dixon Technologies Ltd: Stock rallied over 4% after "buy" call on the consumer durable goods maker from DAM Capital. Seeing further upside, the brokerage has set the target price at Rs 6,000 a share.
▪ Strides Pharma: Stock fell over 2% after the company announced plans to spin off its CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) and soft gelatin businesses into a new entity, which would likely list in the next 12-15 months.
▪ Eicher Motor: Stock gained over 2% after global brokerage firm Jefferies raised the target price and made it a preferred pick along with TVS Motors in the two-wheeler segment.
▪ Pan-European Stoxx 600 index was down 0.64%, with most sectors in the red. Tech stocks saw the biggest decline, falling 1.9%, while autos dropped 1.1%.
▪ Oil prices edged higher on Tuesday after reaching a two-week low earlier in the session, as investors weighed demand concerns stemming from an uncertain economic outlook against expectations of tighter supply for the rest of this year.
This document has been issued by Liquide Solutions Private Limited for information purposes only and should not be construed as
i) an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities, commodities, currencies or other investments referred to herein; or
ii) an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer for the purchase of any of the baskets of Liquide Solutions; or
iii) investment research or investment advice. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Investors should seek personal and independent advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any of the funds, securities, other investment, or investment strategies that may have been discussed or referred to herein and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized. In no event shall Liquide Life Private Limited and / or its affiliates or any of their directors, trustees, officers and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of information/opinion herein.
With Liquide, you can explore stocks, trade securely in your own broker account, and receive expert-recommended trade setups. Stay updated with real-time tracking, market commentary, and AI-powered insights from LiMo, our intelligent bot. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a newbie, Liquide provides the tools you need to discover your next big investment opportunity. Download the app now from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to revolutionize your investment journey. Don't miss out on the chance to level up your investing game with Liquide.