On June 26, the Nifty remained rangebound within a range of 50-60 points. The domestic market sentiment was negatively affected by weak cues from Asian and European markets. In a session marked by selective buying in important sectoral stocks, the benchmark indices concluded with a mixed performance, remaining within a restricted trading range.
NIFTY: The index opened 17 points higher at 18,682 and made a high of 18,722 before closing at 18,691. Nifty has formed a Doji candlestick on the daily chart, indicating a tug-of-war between the bulls and the bears. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 18,800 while support is at 18,600.
BANK NIFTY: The index opened 92 points higher at 43,714 and closed at 43,641. Bank Nifty has formed a small bearish candle on the daily chart. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 43,800 while support is at 43,500.
Stocks in Spotlight
▪ Eros International: Stock fell 8.7% after SEBI barred the company, its MD and CEO from trading in the stock markets.
▪ Parag Milk: Stock gained 14% as veteran investor Nikhil Vora upped his stake in the company.
▪ Capacite Infraprojects: Stock jumped 6.7% after the company received a Rs 452.50-crore order for the construction of residential and commercial towers in the National Capital Region.
▪ Asia-Pacific markets started the final week of June on a mixed note, after the US markets snapped a multi-week winning streak on Friday.
▪ Tesla shares slipped 1.9% after Goldman Sachs became the latest Wall Street bank to downgrade the electric vehicle maker to 'neutral' from 'buy'.
This document has been issued by Liquide Solutions Private Limited for information purposes only and should not be construed as
i) an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities, commodities, currencies or other investments referred to herein; or
ii) an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer for the purchase of any of the baskets of Liquide Solutions; or
iii) investment research or investment advice. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Investors should seek personal and independent advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any of the funds, securities, other investment, or investment strategies that may have been discussed or referred to herein and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized. In no event shall Liquide Life Private Limited and / or its affiliates or any of their directors, trustees, officers and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of information/opinion herein.
With Liquide, you can explore stocks, trade securely in your own broker account, and receive expert-recommended trade setups. Stay updated with real-time tracking, market commentary, and AI-powered insights from LiMo, our intelligent bot. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a newbie, Liquide provides the tools you need to discover your next big investment opportunity. Download the app now from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to revolutionize your investment journey. Don't miss out on the chance to level up your investing game with Liquide.