The equity markets closed in the red on June 19, amid significant volatility due to a combination of weak global market conditions and selling pressure across various sectors. Although the Nifty hit record-high levels in early trade, profit-booking subsequently led to the erasure of the early gains, resulting in a finish near the day's lowest point.
NIFTY: The index opened 47 points higher at 18,873 and made a high of 18,881 before closing at 18,755. Nifty has formed a Dark Cloud Cover pattern, which is a bearish sign. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 18,900 while support is at 18,690.
BANK NIFTY: The index opened 77 points higher at 44,015 and closed at 43,633. Bank Nifty has formed a Bearish candlestick and is trading below its 20 EMA on daily closing basis. Its immediate resistance level is now placed at 44,000 while support is at 43,250.
Stocks in Spotlight
▪ Axiscades Technologies Ltd: Stock was locked in at 5% upper circuit after the technology firm’s board approved the acquisition of a German firm.
▪ Shriram Finance Ltd: Stock surged over 5% after a large block deal took place on the exchanges. Around 99.2 lakh shares or a 2.65% stake in the company changed hands in the block deal window at Rs 1,401.15/share.
▪ Asian Energy Services: Stock scaled to 52-week high of Rs 131.80 after the company received a Letter of Award (LoA) from ONGC for 3D seismic data acquisition services in Gujarat.
▪ Gold prices dip on Monday as the US dollar strengthens. The decline came as investors evaluate the future trajectory of interest rates after looking at the US Federal's hawkish stance.
▪ Oil prices fall by more than $1, reversing the gains observed in the previous week. This downturn was primarily driven by concerns regarding China's economy, which outweighed the positive effects of output cuts by OPEC+
This document has been issued by Liquide Solutions Private Limited for information purposes only and should not be construed as
i) an offer or recommendation to buy or sell securities, commodities, currencies or other investments referred to herein; or
ii) an offer to sell or a solicitation or an offer for the purchase of any of the baskets of Liquide Solutions; or
iii) investment research or investment advice. It does not have regard to specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this document. Investors should seek personal and independent advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any of the funds, securities, other investment, or investment strategies that may have been discussed or referred to herein and should understand that the views regarding future prospects may or may not be realized. In no event shall Liquide Life Private Limited and / or its affiliates or any of their directors, trustees, officers and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of information/opinion herein.
With Liquide, you can explore stocks, trade securely in your own broker account, and receive expert-recommended trade setups. Stay updated with real-time tracking, market commentary, and AI-powered insights from LiMo, our intelligent bot. Whether you're a seasoned investor or a newbie, Liquide provides the tools you need to discover your next big investment opportunity. Download the app now from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to revolutionize your investment journey. Don't miss out on the chance to level up your investing game with Liquide.